SMOS-derived soil moisture anomalies and drought indices: a comparative analysis using in situ measurements
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 373–383, 30 January 2015
How to Cite
2015), SMOS-derived soil moisture anomalies and drought indices: a comparative analysis using in situ measurements, Hydrol. Process., 29, pages 373–383, doi: 10.1002/hyp.10150, , and (
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 09:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: AYA2010-22062-C05-02
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: AYA2012-39356-C05-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!