When interflow also percolates: downslope travel distances and hillslope process zones
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 3195–3200, 30 March 2014
How to Cite
Jackson, C. R., Bitew, M. and Du, E. (2014), When interflow also percolates: downslope travel distances and hillslope process zones. Hydrol. Process., 28: 3195–3200. doi: 10.1002/hyp.10158
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2014 04:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
- Coweeta LTER. Grant Number: DEB-0823923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!