Special Issue Canadian Geophysical Union 2014
Infiltration and soil water dynamics in a tropical dry forest: it may be dry but definitely not arid
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union Special Issue 2014
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 4377–4387, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Farrick, K. K. and Branfireun, B. A. (2014), Infiltration and soil water dynamics in a tropical dry forest: it may be dry but definitely not arid. Hydrol. Process., 28: 4377–4387. doi: 10.1002/hyp.10177
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2014 10:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!