Century-long records reveal slight, ecoregion-localized changes in Athabasca River flows
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 805–816, 28 February 2015
How to Cite
2015) Century-long records reveal slight, ecoregion-localized changes in Athabasca River flows, Hydrol. Process., 29, 805–816, doi: 10.1002/hyp.10194., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 12:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!