Special Issue Canadian Geophysical Union 2014
Evaluating the distribution of water resources in western Canada using synoptic climatology and selected teleconnections. Part 2: summer season
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union Special Issue 2014
Volume 28, Issue 14, pages 4235–4249, 1 July 2014
How to Cite
Newton, B. W., Prowse, T. D. and Bonsal, B. R. (2014), Evaluating the distribution of water resources in western Canada using synoptic climatology and selected teleconnections. Part 2: summer season. Hydrol. Process., 28: 4235–4249. doi: 10.1002/hyp.10235
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2014 02:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!