Optimal use of high-resolution topographic data in flood inundation models
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 537–557, 28 February 2003
How to Cite
Bates, P. D., Marks, K. J. and Horritt, M. S. (2003), Optimal use of high-resolution topographic data in flood inundation models. Hydrol. Process., 17: 537–557. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1113
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2001
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: GR3 CO/030
- EU Framework 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!