Anisotropy and depth-related heterogeneity of hydraulic conductivity in a bog peat. II: modelling the effects on groundwater flow
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 103–113, January 2003
How to Cite
Beckwith, C. W., Baird, A. J. and Heathwaite, A. L. (2003), Anisotropy and depth-related heterogeneity of hydraulic conductivity in a bog peat. II: modelling the effects on groundwater flow. Hydrol. Process., 17: 103–113. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1117
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!