A methodology to study rain splash and wash processes under natural rainfall
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 153–167, January 2003
How to Cite
Van Dijk, A. I. J. M., Bruijnzeel, L. A. and Eisma, E. H. (2003), A methodology to study rain splash and wash processes under natural rainfall. Hydrol. Process., 17: 153–167. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1154
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2001
- Cikumutuk Hydrology and Erosion Research Project
- Netherlands Foundation for the Advancement of Tropical Research. Grant Number: W76-193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!