The hydrochemistry of Lake Vostok and the potential for life in Antarctic subglacial lakes
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 795–814, March 2003
How to Cite
Siegert, M. J., Tranter, M., Ellis-Evans, J. C., Priscu, J. C. and Berry Lyons, W. (2003), The hydrochemistry of Lake Vostok and the potential for life in Antarctic subglacial lakes. Hydrol. Process., 17: 795–814. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1166
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2002
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NER/A/S/2000/01144
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OPP-0085400, OPP-0096250
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!