The impact of the October–November 2000 floods on contaminant metal dispersal in the River Swale catchment, North Yorkshire, UK
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1641–1657, 15 June 2003
How to Cite
Dennis, I. A., Macklin, M. G., Coulthard, T. J. and Brewer, P. A. (2003), The impact of the October–November 2000 floods on contaminant metal dispersal in the River Swale catchment, North Yorkshire, UK. Hydrol. Process., 17: 1641–1657. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1206
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2002
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NER/B/S/2000/01334
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!