This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Simulating wind fields and snow redistribution using terrain-based parameters to model snow accumulation and melt over a semi-arid mountain catchment†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2002 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference/Western Snow Conference
Volume 16, Issue 18, pages 3585–3603, 30 December 2002
How to Cite
Winstral, A. and Marks, D. (2002), Simulating wind fields and snow redistribution using terrain-based parameters to model snow accumulation and melt over a semi-arid mountain catchment. Hydrol. Process., 16: 3585–3603. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1238
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!