Characteristics of organic matter in the mixing zone of the Rio Negro and Rio Solimões of the Amazon River
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrological and Geochemical Processes in Large-Scale River Basins
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1393–1404, May 2003
How to Cite
Moreira-Turcq, P. F., Seyler, P., Guyot, J. L. and Etcheber, H. (2003), Characteristics of organic matter in the mixing zone of the Rio Negro and Rio Solimões of the Amazon River. Hydrol. Process., 17: 1393–1404. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1291
- Issue online: 17 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!