Suspended sediment yield and metal contamination in a river catchment affected by El Niño events and gold mining activities: the Puyango river basin, southern Ecuador
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 3101–3123, 30 October 2003
How to Cite
Tarras-Wahlberg, N. H. and Lane, S. N. (2003), Suspended sediment yield and metal contamination in a river catchment affected by El Niño events and gold mining activities: the Puyango river basin, southern Ecuador. Hydrol. Process., 17: 3101–3123. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1297
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2001
- PRODEMINCA project-funded by the World Bank and the governments of Sweden, UK & Ecuador
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!