Cryptic wetlands: integrating hidden wetlands in regression models of the export of dissolved organic carbon from forested landscapes
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Canadian Geophysical Union - Hydrology Section
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3629–3648, 30 December 2003
How to Cite
Creed, I. F., Sanford, S. E., Beall, F. D., Molot, L. A. and Dillon, P. J. (2003), Cryptic wetlands: integrating hidden wetlands in regression models of the export of dissolved organic carbon from forested landscapes. Hydrol. Process., 17: 3629–3648. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1357
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2002
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Premier's Research Excellence Award
- Climate Change Action Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!