Seasonal and interannual variations of nitrate and chloride in stream waters related to spatial and temporal patterns of groundwater concentrations in agricultural catchments
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1237–1254, May 2004
How to Cite
Martin, C., Aquilina, L., Gascuel-Odoux, C., Molénat, J., Faucheux, M. and Ruiz, L. (2004), Seasonal and interannual variations of nitrate and chloride in stream waters related to spatial and temporal patterns of groundwater concentrations in agricultural catchments. Hydrol. Process., 18: 1237–1254. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1395
- Issue online: 2 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!