Effect of snow structure on water flow and solute transport
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1271–1290, May 2004
How to Cite
Waldner, P. A., Schneebeli, M., Schultze-Zimmermann, U. and Flühler, H. (2004), Effect of snow structure on water flow and solute transport. Hydrol. Process., 18: 1271–1290. doi: 10.1002/hyp.1401
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2002
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2100-52352.97 and 2000.59258.99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!