Special Issue Article
The distribution and strength of riparian tree roots in relation to riverbank reinforcement
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 63–79, January 2001
How to Cite
Abernethy, B. and Rutherfurd, I. D. (2001), The distribution and strength of riparian tree roots in relation to riverbank reinforcement. Hydrol. Process., 15: 63–79. doi: 10.1002/hyp.152
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2001
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 1999
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 1999
- Australian National Riparian Zone Research Project (Land and Water Resources Research and Development Corporation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!