This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The National Stream Quality Accounting Network: a flux-based approach to monitoring the water quality of large rivers†
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2001 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Water Quality of Large US Rivers: Results from the US Geological Survey's National Stream Quality Accounting Network
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1089–1106, May 2001
How to Cite
Hooper, R. P., Aulenbach, B. T. and Kelly, V. J. (2001), The National Stream Quality Accounting Network: a flux-based approach to monitoring the water quality of large rivers. Hydrol. Process., 15: 1089–1106. doi: 10.1002/hyp.205
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!