This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
The behaviour of 39 pesticides in surface waters as a function of scale†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2001 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Water Quality of Large US Rivers: Results from the US Geological Survey's National Stream Quality Accounting Network
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1251–1269, May 2001
How to Cite
Capel, P. D., Larson, S. J. and Winterstein, T. A. (2001), The behaviour of 39 pesticides in surface waters as a function of scale. Hydrol. Process., 15: 1251–1269. doi: 10.1002/hyp.212
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2000
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 1999
- USGS NASQAN.
- USGS NAWQA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!