A one-year study of the Rostherne Mere ecosystem: seasonal dynamics of water chemistry, plankton, internal nutrient release, and implications for long-term trophic status and overall functioning of the lake
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1489–1506, 15 June 2001
How to Cite
Krivtsov, V., Sigee, D. and Bellinger, E. (2001), A one-year study of the Rostherne Mere ecosystem: seasonal dynamics of water chemistry, plankton, internal nutrient release, and implications for long-term trophic status and overall functioning of the lake. Hydrol. Process., 15: 1489–1506. doi: 10.1002/hyp.221
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!