A conceptual model of preferential flow systems in forested hillslopes: evidence of self-organization
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrology and Biogeochemistry of Forested Catchments
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1675–1692, July 2001
How to Cite
Sidle, R. C., Noguchi, S., Tsuboyama, Y. and Laursen, K. (2001), A conceptual model of preferential flow systems in forested hillslopes: evidence of self-organization. Hydrol. Process., 15: 1675–1692. doi: 10.1002/hyp.233
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2000
- National Science and Engineering Council of Canada. Grant Number: 203185-98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!