Water flow and hydraulic characteristics of Japanese red pine and oak trees
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrology and Biogeochemistry of Forested Catchments
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1731–1750, July 2001
How to Cite
Kobayashi, Y. and Tanaka, T. (2001), Water flow and hydraulic characteristics of Japanese red pine and oak trees. Hydrol. Process., 15: 1731–1750. doi: 10.1002/hyp.236
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1999
- Nissan Science Foundation
- Ministry & Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Number: 08408003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!