Now at Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, USA.
Quantifying contributions to storm runoff through end-member mixing analysis and hydrologic measurements at the Panola Mountain Research Watershed (Georgia, USA)
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrology and Biogeochemistry of Forested Catchments
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1903–1924, July 2001
How to Cite
Burns, D. A., McDonnell, J. J., Hooper, R. P., Peters, N. E., Freer, J. E., Kendall, C. and Beven, K. (2001), Quantifying contributions to storm runoff through end-member mixing analysis and hydrologic measurements at the Panola Mountain Research Watershed (Georgia, USA). Hydrol. Process., 15: 1903–1924. doi: 10.1002/hyp.246
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2001
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2000
- National Science foundation. Grant Number: EAR940253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!