Investigating the representative elementary area concept: An approach based on field data
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Special Issue: Scale Issues in Hydrological Modelling
Volume 9, Issue 3-4, pages 291–312, April - May 1995
How to Cite
Woods, R., Sivapalan, M. and Duncan, M. (1995), Investigating the representative elementary area concept: An approach based on field data. Hydrol. Process., 9: 291–312. doi: 10.1002/hyp.3360090306
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!