Scale issues in boundary-layer meteorology: Surface energy balances in heterogeneous terrain
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Special Issue: Scale Issues in Hydrological Modelling
Volume 9, Issue 5-6, pages 589–612, June - July 1995
How to Cite
Raupach, M. R. and Finnigan, J. J. (1995), Scale issues in boundary-layer meteorology: Surface energy balances in heterogeneous terrain. Hydrol. Process., 9: 589–612. doi: 10.1002/hyp.3360090509
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!