Prediction of concentrated flow width in ephemeral gully channels
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1935–1953, July 2002
How to Cite
Nachtergaele, J., Poesen, J., Sidorchuk, A. and Torri, D. (2002), Prediction of concentrated flow width in ephemeral gully channels. Hydrol. Process., 16: 1935–1953. doi: 10.1002/hyp.392
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2000
- European Commission Modelling Within-storm Erosion Dynamics. Grant Number: ENV4-C797-0687
- Fund For Scientific Research-Flanders. Grant Number: G.028496
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!