Improving extreme hydrologic events forecasting using a new criterion for artificial neural network selection
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1533–1536, 15 June 2001
How to Cite
Coulibaly, P., Bobée, B. and Anctil, F. (2001), Improving extreme hydrologic events forecasting using a new criterion for artificial neural network selection. Hydrol. Process., 15: 1533–1536. doi: 10.1002/hyp.445
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!