Further testing of the Integrated Hydrology Model (InHM): event-based simulations for a small rangeland catchment located near Chickasha, Oklahoma
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 1373–1398, 30 April 2005
How to Cite
Loague, K., Heppner, C. S., Abrams, R. H., Carr, A. E., VanderKwaak, J. E. and Ebel, B. A. (2005), Further testing of the Integrated Hydrology Model (InHM): event-based simulations for a small rangeland catchment located near Chickasha, Oklahoma. Hydrol. Process., 19: 1373–1398. doi: 10.1002/hyp.5566
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2003
- National Science Foundation.
- Gabilon Stanford Graduate fellowship.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!