Groundwater dating with 3H and SF6 in relation to mixing patterns, transport modelling and hydrochemistry
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 2247–2275, July 2005
How to Cite
Zuber, A., Witczak, S., Różański, K., Śliwka, I., Opoka, M., Mochalski, P., Kuc, T., Karlikowska, J., Kania, J., Jackowicz-Korczyński, M. and Duliński, M. (2005), Groundwater dating with 3H and SF6 in relation to mixing patterns, transport modelling and hydrochemistry. Hydrol. Process., 19: 2247–2275. doi: 10.1002/hyp.5669
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2003
- Baseline Project of the Fifth EU Framework Programme. Grant Number: EVK1-CT1999-0006
- Polish Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: SPUB 112/E-356/SPUB-M-5PR-UF/DZ175/2002, Grant 3 PO4D 060 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!