Predicting river water temperatures using the equilibrium temperature concept with application on Miramichi River catchments (New Brunswick, Canada)
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 2137–2159, July 2005
How to Cite
Caissie, D., Satish, M. G. and El-Jabi, N. (2005), Predicting river water temperatures using the equilibrium temperature concept with application on Miramichi River catchments (New Brunswick, Canada). Hydrol. Process., 19: 2137–2159. doi: 10.1002/hyp.5684
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!