A stream tracer technique employing ionic tracers and specific conductance data applied to the Maimai catchment, New Zealand
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 2491–2506, 30 August 2005
How to Cite
Gooseff, M. N. and McGlynn, B. L. (2005), A stream tracer technique employing ionic tracers and specific conductance data applied to the Maimai catchment, New Zealand. Hydrol. Process., 19: 2491–2506. doi: 10.1002/hyp.5685
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2003
- Utah Agricultural Experiment Station, NSF. Grant Number: EAR-0196381
- 2001 AGU Horton Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!