Effect of morphology and discharge on hyporheic exchange flows in two small streams in the Cascade Mountains of Oregon, USA
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 267–287, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Wondzell, S. M. (2006), Effect of morphology and discharge on hyporheic exchange flows in two small streams in the Cascade Mountains of Oregon, USA. Hydrol. Process., 20: 267–287. doi: 10.1002/hyp.5902
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2003
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EAR-9506669, BSR-90-11663, DEB-96-32921
- H. J. Andrews Long-Term Ecological Research Program. Grant Number: DEB-9632921
- USDA Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station's Ecosystem Processes and Aquatic and Land Interactions Programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!