Urban fluvial flood modelling using a two-dimensional diffusion-wave treatment, part 1: mesh resolution effects
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1541–1565, 30 April 2006
How to Cite
Yu, D. and Lane, S. N. (2006), Urban fluvial flood modelling using a two-dimensional diffusion-wave treatment, part 1: mesh resolution effects. Hydrol. Process., 20: 1541–1565. doi: 10.1002/hyp.5935
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!