Sources of particulate and dissolved organic carbon in the St Lawrence River: isotopic approach
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1945–1959, 15 June 2006
How to Cite
Hélie, J.-F. and Hillaire-Marcel, C. (2006), Sources of particulate and dissolved organic carbon in the St Lawrence River: isotopic approach. Hydrol. Process., 20: 1945–1959. doi: 10.1002/hyp.5962
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2004
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!