Forest categorization according to dry-canopy evaporation rates in the growing season: comparison of the Priestley–Taylor coefficient values from various observation sites
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Korea Water Resource Association and Japan Society of Hydrology and Water Resource
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 3873–3896, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Komatsu, H. (2005), Forest categorization according to dry-canopy evaporation rates in the growing season: comparison of the Priestley–Taylor coefficient values from various observation sites. Hydrol. Process., 19: 3873–3896. doi: 10.1002/hyp.5987
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2004
- Research Institute for Humanity and Nature
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 16·6152
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!