The soil hydrologic response to forest regrowth: a case study from southwestern Amazonia
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 1519–1522, May 2002
How to Cite
Godsey, S. and Elsenbeer, H. (2002), The soil hydrologic response to forest regrowth: a case study from southwestern Amazonia. Hydrol. Process., 16: 1519–1522. doi: 10.1002/hyp.605
- Issue online: 11 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2001
- University of Cincinnati Research Council and Faculty Development Council
- Institute of Global Studies and Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!