Hydraulic model calibration for extreme floods in bedrock-confined channels: case study from northern Thailand
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 329–344, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Kidson, R. L., Richards, K. S. and Carling, P. A. (2006), Hydraulic model calibration for extreme floods in bedrock-confined channels: case study from northern Thailand. Hydrol. Process., 20: 329–344. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6086
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2004
- British Council LINK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!