Changes in late-winter snowpack depth, water equivalent, and density in Maine, 1926–2004
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference/Western Snow Conference
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 741–751, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
Hodgkins, G. A. and Dudley, R. W. (2006), Changes in late-winter snowpack depth, water equivalent, and density in Maine, 1926–2004. Hydrol. Process., 20: 741–751. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6111
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!