Estimating the snow water equivalent on the Gatineau catchment using hierarchical Bayesian modelling
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Environment Canada. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference/Western Snow Conference
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 839–855, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
Seidou, O., Fortin, V., St-Hilaire, A., Favre, A.-C., Adlouni, S. E. and Bobée, B. (2006), Estimating the snow water equivalent on the Gatineau catchment using hierarchical Bayesian modelling. Hydrol. Process., 20: 839–855. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6127
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2005
- NSERC/Hydro-Quebec Chair in Statistical Hydrology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!