Comparison of local scale measured and modelled brightness temperatures and snow parameters from the CLPX 2003 by means of a dense medium radiative transfer theory model
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference/Western Snow Conference
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 657–672, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
Tedesco, M., Kim, E. J., Cline, D., Graf, T., Koike, T., Armstrong, R., Brodzik, M. J. and Hardy, J. (2006), Comparison of local scale measured and modelled brightness temperatures and snow parameters from the CLPX 2003 by means of a dense medium radiative transfer theory model. Hydrol. Process., 20: 657–672. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6129
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!