Classification of hydrological regimes of northern floodplain basins (Peace–Athabasca Delta, Canada) from analysis of stable isotopes (δ18O, δ2H) and water chemistry
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 151–168, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Wolfe, B. B., Karst-Riddoch, T. L., Hall, R. I., Edwards, T. W. D., English, M. C., Palmini, R., McGowan, S., Leavitt, P. R. and Vardy, S. R. (2007), Classification of hydrological regimes of northern floodplain basins (Peace–Athabasca Delta, Canada) from analysis of stable isotopes (δ18O, δ2H) and water chemistry. Hydrol. Process., 21: 151–168. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6229
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2004
- BC Hydro
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!