The influence of fire and permafrost on sub-arctic stream chemistry during storms
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 423–434, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Petrone, K. C., Hinzman, L. D., Shibata, H., Jones, J. B. and Boone, R. D. (2007), The influence of fire and permafrost on sub-arctic stream chemistry during storms. Hydrol. Process., 21: 423–434. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6247
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-9707461, DEB-9211769
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!