Factors influencing the release of dissolved organic carbon and dissolved forms of nitrogen from a small upland headwater during autumn runoff events
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 622–633, 28 February 2007
How to Cite
Cooper, R., Thoss, V. and Watson, H. (2007), Factors influencing the release of dissolved organic carbon and dissolved forms of nitrogen from a small upland headwater during autumn runoff events. Hydrol. Process., 21: 622–633. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6261
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2005
- Scottish Executive Environment and Rural Affairs Department. Grant Numbers: MLU/493/96, MLU/917/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!