Effect of bedrock permeability on subsurface stormflow and the water balance of a trenched hillslope at the Panola Mountain Research Watershed, Georgia, USA
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 750–769, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Tromp-van Meerveld, H. J., Peters, N. E. and McDonnell, J. J. (2007), Effect of bedrock permeability on subsurface stormflow and the water balance of a trenched hillslope at the Panola Mountain Research Watershed, Georgia, USA. Hydrol. Process., 21: 750–769. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6265
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2005
- NSF. Grant Number: EAR-0196381
- US Geological Survey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!