Application of multivariate statistical procedures to the hydrochemical study of a coastal aquifer: an example from Crete, Greece
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1482–1495, 30 May 2007
How to Cite
Papatheodorou, G., Lambrakis, N. and Panagopoulos, G. (2007), Application of multivariate statistical procedures to the hydrochemical study of a coastal aquifer: an example from Crete, Greece. Hydrol. Process., 21: 1482–1495. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6322
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!