An assessment of water reserve changes in Salt Lake, Turkey, through multi-temporal Landsat imagery and real-time ground surveys
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1424–1435, 30 May 2007
How to Cite
Ormeci, C. and Ekercin, S. (2007), An assessment of water reserve changes in Salt Lake, Turkey, through multi-temporal Landsat imagery and real-time ground surveys. Hydrol. Process., 21: 1424–1435. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6355
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2006
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Grant Number: 105Y283
- Scientific Project Grand Committee of Istanbul Technical University. Grant Number: 31370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!