Validation of hydrological models for climate scenario simulation: the case of Saguenay watershed in Quebec
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 3123–3135, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Dibike, Y. B. and Coulibaly, P. (2007), Validation of hydrological models for climate scenario simulation: the case of Saguenay watershed in Quebec. Hydrol. Process., 21: 3123–3135. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6534
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2004
- Environment Canada
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!