What do we mean by ‘uncertainty’? The need for a consistent wording about uncertainty assessment in hydrology
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 841–845, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Montanari, A. (2007), What do we mean by ‘uncertainty’? The need for a consistent wording about uncertainty assessment in hydrology. Hydrol. Process., 21: 841–845. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6623
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!