Michael R. McHale, Douglas A. Burns and Carol Kendall have contributed to this work as part of their official duties as employees of the United States Federal Government
Factors controlling nitrogen release from two forested catchments with contrasting hydrochemical responses†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 46–62, 1 January 2008
How to Cite
Christopher, S. F., Mitchell, M. J., McHale, M. R., Boyer, E. W., Burns, D. A. and Kendall, C. (2008), Factors controlling nitrogen release from two forested catchments with contrasting hydrochemical responses. Hydrol. Process., 22: 46–62. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6632
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2006
- National Science Foundation
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- US Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!