This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Evapotranspiration rates and crop coefficients for a restored marsh in the Sacramento–San Joaquin Delta, California, USA†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 725–735, 15 March 2008
How to Cite
Drexler, J. Z., Anderson, F. E. and Snyder, R. L. (2008), Evapotranspiration rates and crop coefficients for a restored marsh in the Sacramento–San Joaquin Delta, California, USA. Hydrol. Process., 22: 725–735. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6650
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!